Sunday, December 14, 2008

Connie makes career change

I left my Director of Women's Ministry position in April 2008 at Bear Creek Community Church. I had enjoyed it for 3 years. Working with women was a blessing in my life. We had been at Bear Creek for about 17 years. We are now attending Washington Cathedral. A church just down the hill from our home.
In September I started school at Lake Washington Technical College in the Social & Human Services Certificate program. This will prepare me to be a case manager in an agency at some point in the future (hopefully done this summer). I look forward to helping people someplace in the world. I love going to school and learning all about SHSV.
I spent a lot of time working in the yard this summer and going shopping for my next dress I needed for the next wedding or shower I went to.
I am on Facebook, so make me your friend if you are on there. My e-mail is conniekragt@live.com
Let's keep in touch! Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment